Information and registration details on CCG's New Distance Learning Center Coming Very Soon!
Limited to 30-40 spaces.
Starts for SLO Coastal School district on 8/24
Monday- Friday 7:30am- 3:30 pm.(Tentative Daily Schedule)
- 7:30-8:30am - Drop off/check in
- 8:30-9:00am - Prep and set up for online zoom school lead by teachers.
- 9:00am-12:00pm - Teacher lead by Zoom instruction with CCG facilitator with breaks, snacks, and activities lead by CCG
- 12:00-1:00pm - Lunch and non tech activity time.
- 1:00-3:00pm - Teacher on Zoom for small groups or office time, CCG Physical activity, and study time.
- 3:00-3:30pm - Pick up time.
Cost: $900 (full month September/October only)
(Prorated for August/November/December)
Must sign agreement to attend full semester, as we are creating stable, non-changing pods of children in similar grade levels. Stable pods will never mix, always have the same facilitators and assistant to help prevent the spread of the virus. Each child will have their own San Luis Coastal school district desk and chair, special closed container with their supplies, non tech activities like drawing, paper puzzles, or coloring activities. A list of supplies will be given. Each child will need to bring their chromebook, head phones/ear buds, own water bottle, backpack and lunch, tennis shoes and socks, and be in clothes they can move around freely in.
Interested? Let us know!
Please let us know your child/children's full name, age, grade and school/city to get on the registration list.