CCG hosts exciting field trips year-round for multiple schools and organizations in the San Luis Obispo community. During our fabulous field trip events include gymnastics, fun and interactive games, ninja agility obstacle courses! All students who attend will receive a FREE class coupon to try one free class at CCG!
Field trips are scheduled Monday through Friday, typically between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm (times may vary due to availability). CCG can host a weekend Super Fun Field Trip, but this may require special booking fees. A deposit is due upon booking (amount depends on the length of the field trip), and remaining balance is due on the day of the event. For more information and to see what times are available, email our Event Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CCG requires a ratio of 1 chaperon (18 years of age or older) for every 10 children.
- The adults, group leaders (18 & over), and chaperons may attend for free, however will not be allowed on any equipment.
- To maximize the fun and safety, our suggested maximum for one group is 50 kids. CCG will happily book back-to-back events with 2 groups, or even book separate days! We are happy to work with you!
- Deposits are non-refundable. We cannot make refunds less than 30 days out. To change the date or time of your reservation, please contact our Event Director at (805)549-8408 (or email email@example.com).
- Reservations may be transferred within 6 months of original reservation date at no cost during the week, weekends have a re-booking fee of $30.
- We do not have a designated eating area at Central Coast Gymnastics for field trips. However, we do have a wonderful sidewalk area outside that can manage about 30-40 children eating their lunch, outside. Children must be supervised by the groups/organization’s chaperons at all times. If you will be having lunch outside of CCG, you must coordinate that in advance with the Events Director at CCG.