Dear CCG families:
As most of you know, SLO County has moved back to the Purple Tier. This means we have some changes and updates we need to share with our families.
We are asking for everyone to please be flexible and understand as we need to follow this very carefully for the safety of our families and staff.
- STABLE GROUPS: We are moving back to the "day camp" guidelines and restrictions. This means all athletes must come to their required days and times ("stable groups") and no make ups are available at this time. CCG tracks attendance and makeups may be used at a later time.
- MASK MANDATE: We are now required to have all athletes (ages 5 or older) wear facial masks at all times. For any child that is uncomfortable, we are happy to work with them, as we know it may take time to get used to this change.
- ADULTS IN THE GYM: CCG has a maximum capacity which we must adhere to at all times. We ask that parents not enter the gym unless absolutely necessary for your child (ex: new students). Please talk to our office staff about any specific situations where you may need to enter the building.
- For this reason, please plan to drop off and pick up your athlete at the designated drop off Zones. Please keep distance while waiting & remain outside until a CCG staff member has checked you in. A CCG staff member will facilitate all children getting shoes and bring your child outside to you after class.
- To be sure we are able to accomplish proper flow, classes may end 3-5 minutes early to ensure children have time to wash hands, get shoes and find their parent/guardian.
- If an adult must enter the facility, all adults that may need to enter the building need to sign in and out with a CCG staff member (for tracking purposes). Please know we are trying to minimize the amount of time any adult may spend in the gym.
- TRAVEL & VISITORS: We know this is proving to be a hard situation for many families during the upcoming holiday season. We are asking for everyone to understand and please minimize travel or change plans. We ask that parents please do not send your child to the gym if they have any symptoms at all, or possible exposure to Covid 19. If you, your child, or a household member, have traveled out of the county, or hosted out-of-county visitors, we ask that you please not attend without following the CDC's recommended travel protocols.
CCG THANKS YOU and all of our families that have helped us to keep our athletes, families and staff members safe. This is our #1 priority! Please know that at this date and time, we have not had a confirmed case within the gym.
We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend next week. Please also know that CCG will be closed for Thanksgiving weekend from Thursday 11/26 - Sunday 11/29.
Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns regarding any of our updated protocols.