BEST Field Trip EVER at Central Coast Gymnastics!
CCG hosts exciting field trips year-round for multiple schools and organizations in the San Luis Obispo community. During our fabulous field trip events include gymnastics, fun and interactive games, ninja agility obstacle courses! All students who attend will receive a FREE class coupon to try one free class at CCG!
Reservation Request Form
|How to book your BEST Field Trip EVER:|
|1. Please print this PDF|
|2. Fill it out completely|
|3. Scan it and email it, or drop it off to the CCG’s main office.|
|4. We will contact you within a few days, if you have not heard from us, please make sure we received it.|
|5. To book your BEST Field Trip EVER, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit (50%, paying for a minimum 10 children) at the time of booking the time slot.
For more information call the office at (805) 549-8408 or email Maddie, Events@iflipforCCG.com
Hours, Days, & Location
- Field trips are scheduled Monday through Friday, times will vary (typically we will schedule them between 9:00 am -3:00). CCG can host a weekend BEST Field Trip EVER, but this may require special booking fees, times vary due to availability.
- Central Coast Gymnastics is located at 21 Zaca Lane, Building #100 in San Luis Obispo just off S. Higuera Street by MeatHead Movers & Storage and down the street from Food 4 Less and Trader Joes. Easy access off the 101 fwy.
- Accepted forms of payment: Credit Card, Check or Cash.
- To reserve your BEST Field Trip EVER, 50% Deposits, a minimum of 10 children, must be paid at time of booking to hold the space. A rush fee of $50 may be applied if you book less than two weeks out.
- BEST Field Trip EVER cost is $6.00 per child per hour, with a minimum of (10) children paid. The maximum is 50 children in one group, we can do a split group field trips if you have more than 50 in your group! The adults, group leaders (18 & over), and chaperones may attend for free but will not be allowed on the equipment.
- We do not have a restaurant or designated eating area at Central Coast Gymnastics for field trips. However, we do have a wonderful sidewalk area outside that can manage about 30-40 children eating their lunch, outside. These children must be supervised by the groups/organization’s chaperons at all times. Children must remain on the sidewalk and not allowed to be in the parking lot area or loading dock at any time.
- If you will be having lunch outside of CCG, you must coordinate that in advance with the Events Coordinator at CCG.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW FOOD, DRINK, or GUM on the gym floor area, only water in bottles. CCG has two ADA water fountains available.
- To request a date, please fill out our online reservation form below (Coming Soon).
- If you need to increase the number of people in your group, we will accommodate you to the best of our abilities based on CCG’s capacity limits.
- Deposit Payments are non-refundable.
- To change the date or time of your reservation, please contact Maddie at (805)549-8408 for availability. The reservation may be transferred or rebooked for a rebooking fee of $30.
- The adults, group leaders (18 & over), and chaperones may attend for free, however will not be allowed on any equipment.
- CCG requires a ratio of 1 chaperone (18 years of age or older) for every 10 children.
- CCG welcomes children with special needs or physical challenges. Due to the high risk and movement of this activity, we may request a doctor’s approval for the safety of the child. If you would like to discuss any special needs your group has, please contact Maddie at (805) 549-8408 or the front office staff.